LED-Board Advertisement in Austrian Admiral BundesligaWien Football (Soccer)
You want to start an advertising campaign in football to increase your brand awareness? Are you looking for a convenient and uncomplicated one-stop-shop solution? Then you are exactly right with us! We bring your message to the LED boards of the stadiums - all over Austria.
The Admiral Bundesliga - the elite league of Austrian professional football - not only brings numerous people in front of the TV every weekend, but will also attract an increasing number of fans to the stadiums again after the pandemic. All viewers have one thing in common: they want to experience their beloved football in a familiar environment and enjoy thrilling matches.
As the official marketing partner of seven of the twelve Bundesliga clubs, we skillfully showcase your brand in this highly emotional environment.
Seize the opportunity of advertising across all sporteo-clubs at the same time: Together with you, we create tailor-sized LED-board packages geared to your target group and target markets. High flexibility in terms of implementation speed, regionality and seasonality define us. On top, we provide unforgettable hospitality experiences for match day visits in the stadiums.
Get in touch with us, we are looking forward to advising you - winning emotions!
Our preferred sponsor
Wether you run a B2C or a B2B brand, it is our pleasure to consult and serve any company that wants to tap into sports sponsorships.
Key figures for sponsors
- The “sporteo-clubs”: Upon request and availability
- TV-coverage: All games are broadcasted live on Sky Sport Austria, both indidivudally and in conference mode; secondary use and highlights take place on linear broadcast conducted by ORFeins and online through laola1.tv & oe24.at.
- Reach: Live matches and additional reporting generate 1,58 million touchpoints per gameday. (Source: Sky Sport Austria: Sky Bundesliga Factsheet, Season 20/21)
- Content: A total of 1.132 hours of Bundesliga content are edited and broadcasted each season. (Source: Sky Sport Austria: Sky Bundesliga Factsheet, Season 20/21)
- Frequency: Match days usually take place on weekends (3 games on Saturday, 5PM; 3 games on Sunday of which two games at 2:30PM and the top game at 5PM)
- Implementation: Single ad sequences on all three TV-active sides, each played in 30-second runs
- Animations: Can be created by sporteo or be brought along independently
- Controlling: Impartial media evaluation included